If you’re part of a small business in Queensland, it’s a good time to purchase software and get the training you need to use it. Until 9 December, the Queensland Government is offering small businesses matched funding of up to $10,000 for hardware, software and services as part of its small business digital grants programme.
So, if you’ve been thinking about purchasing data discovery or any other business-specific software or associated training; or you need new hardware to do your business more easily and innovatively, the time is now.
What you need to know
- You must be a Queensland-based business, with fewer than 20 employees.
- You’ll need to show that the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of your business, help you to be more competitive or employ more staff.
- Up to 20% of your co-contribution amount can be an in-kind element for personal time spent being trained in new technologies.
- All purchases must be completed within three months of the date of approval.
- Applications close 9 December 2016.
- If you’d like to apply help with the cost of purchasing Key Data Consulting services or products, get in touch. We’ll get you the quotes and information you need to complete your application.
Full details on eligibility, applications and reimbursement are available here.
Best of luck!